While the brave men and women of our military are out serving our country, their families are at home serving too. It’s our duty as Rhode Islanders to do all we can to support them.
- The Rhode Island Military Family Relief Fund (RIMFRF) provides support to our active duty, reserve and National Guard military members and their families in times of need.
- The fund issues one-time emergency grants to help families cover costs such as rent/mortgage, utilities, medical services, prescriptions, and insurance or vehicle payments.
- RIMFRF is not a State Agency or Federal entity. The Military Family Relief Fund Board of Directors sets policy and has the responsibility to oversee the operation of the program and act on all grant applications.
- 100% of donations go directly to Rhode Island military families.
- The fund was established by former Lieutenant Governor Charles Fogarty in 2004. Today, the Office of Lt. Governor Daniel J. McKee carries on the tradition of supporting our military families through RIMFRF.
- For more information on donating or applying to the Rhode Island Military Family Relief Fund, click here.